So, I have been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award.
When I got nominated the first time, I was going to wait until after I had done another chapter in either Overturned or The Black Iris (preferably both) before doing the award post, but due to some f***ed up shit that’s been happening with my family, I haven’t been in the right headspace to write any stories on here, so as a result, two more award nominations came in while I was trying to get into the groove to write, so I thought “Yep, get them awards done before it becomes ten awards I’ve got to tackle” 🤣
I’ve never had to tackle three awards in one post before, so…this should be interesting. 🤣
Praise God they are all just the same award, eh?
- Provide the link to the creator’s original post. Outstanding Blogger Award by Colton Beck.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award
Now for the questions…
1: What (or who) inspires you?
Depends on what you mean. If you mean, inspires me with my writing, then it’s everything from whatever filthy bacteria is underneath my fingernails to all the way over to Kakmandu that inspires me for my writing.
If you mean just inspires me as a person, I would have to say that would be God, my mum, the Bible, and one other very special person. 🙂
2: What is your favorite blog to read?
Um…don’t know, actually. I love reading everyone’s stuff, don’t really think I have a favourite.
3: Do you enjoy writing?
HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!
I just hate that you guys have to keep waiting for the next chapter of my stories right now 😦 I’m so sorry, once I get my muse back, I promise I’ll get writing!!!
4: Do you have a specific goal for your blog?
For Racheal’s Novels? Yeah.
For miscellaneousoddity? That…that I will have to think more on.
5: What is your favorite conversation topic?
I don’t know, actually. Writing is one, I guess? I like to chat about anything. I love it when I’m chatting with someone and the conversation keeps naturally and smoothly transitioning from one topic to the next, completely randomly, too.
6: Do you write about this topic?
*Shrugs* I guess?
7: Do you like coffee?
I…don’t mind it.
8: Do you, like me, have a specific snack you eat while blogging?
No, because I tend to find it’s hard to eat and use the computer at the same time.
9: Who taught you how to write?
10: What is your strongest conviction?
I have quite a few strong beliefs, so I’m not sure which is the strongest, but one of the biggest ones is that BOTH PARENTS HAVE TO RAISE THE KIDS!!!! Unless one parent has some sort of illness or disability or something that prevents them from being able to properly raise the kids, then BOTH BLOODY PARENTS NEED TO!!! You cannot just dump the kids on your significant other and refuse to partake – it’s YOUR FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY TO JOIN IN THE RAISING OF THE KIDS CAUSE THEY ARE ALSO YOURS!!!! YOU HELPED CREATE THEM, YOU BLOODY HELP RAISE THEM!!!
11: Do you have vision for the future? If so, explain.
12: What activities (besides writing) do you enjoy?
Dancing, drawing, stuff like that.
13: Do you think social media is good or helpful?
Did you mean to say is it good or harmful instead is it good or helpful?
I personally believe that it is both good and harmful.
14: What is your greatest wish?
That’s very personal.
- On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?
Past version of parents: 10.
Present version of parents: 7 or 8.
- Name a celebrity you think is lame.
Michael Jackson and the Beatles.
- What accomplishments are you most proud of?
- Is cereal soup? Why or why not?
Here is a very funny article debating the topic….and I wholeheartedly agree with it XD
- What fact amazes you every time you think of it?
That I became a great-aunt at the age of eight. And bonus fact: That great-niece of mine recently turned 10! So, depending on when she has kids, I could be becoming a great-great aunt somewhere in my thirties or possibly forties.
- Would you rather have a very long (120 years) comfortable but boring life, or live half as long but have an exciting life packed with adventure?
I would rather only live half as long and have an exciting life.
I wouldn’t mind living to see 120, but…how many of my loved ones that I have right now will have died by then? How many of my relatives will actually want to keep visiting me and possibly take care of me if I need it at that age? A lot of people just blatantly ignore their relatives when they turn old, so it’s very likely that will happen with me. And all that scares me.
- Violin or Cello?
- What is the most important part of each day to you?
Talking to my boyfriend – we’re in a long-distance relationship and only get a few hours each day to talk due to time differences (he’s in America) and sometimes we only get like half an hour to talk, depending on what’s happening at his end or mine, so I cherish each and every time I do get to chat with him.
Also, spending time with God.
- What is your favorite way to exercise/work out?
- What is a food you could never get tired of eating?
- What is your birthday month?
- What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Hmm….I would have to say that, so far, the scariest thing that I’ve done was telling my crush (my boyfriend) that I like him cause I was kinda scared of how he would respond, lol!
- How often do you get a headache and how do you get rid of it?
Don’t really get them often – depends on what I’ve been doing and how stressed I am – but when I do get them, I usually just try and relax and drink lots of water and get a bit of time outdoors. Usually works like a charm.
- Have you ever told a joke to a bunch of people, but you were the only one that thought it was funny?
Oh yes, that has happened to me quite a few times – the audience I’m telling it to that usually doesn’t get it is my family XD
And that my friends is the end of my award post!!!
Thanks once again to everyone who had nominated me! If anyone has nominated me for an award and I failed to respond, PLEASE let me know in the comments below (with the link to it) so that I can respond to it!!!!
Now for my
poor, captive souls nominees:
Now, the creator of this award and the three who nominated be, by the award’s rules, cannot be nominated, so they are excluded from this list. Even if the condition that I’m about to give for people to be nominated fits the creator or those who nominated me, they are excluded; it won’t count.
Anyone (excluding the creator and the three who nominated me) who likes Harry Potter is nominated (again, excluding the previously stated four)!
Now for the questions for the nominees:
- What type of music do you love to listen to?
- What’s your favourite part of history?
- Are you into playing computer games?
- What’s your favourite Harry Potter movie/book?
- What is one theory that you’ve heard that made you wonder what drugs the people who believe it are on?
- Any tips for my blog(s)?
- What do you think of blogging overall?
Have a great day/night!