Wow…I must be very famous! Or at least extremely well-liked. This is the third Mystery
blooger Blogger Award that I’ve done in the last week or so (not counting the Sunshine Blogger Award as well).
Anyway, Lydia from In His Service And Loving It has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award.
Thank you, Lydia!
- Put the aware logo/image on your blog (done)
- List the rules (doing)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (done)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask you nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This award was created by Okoto Enigmas
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
I’m from Earth
I speak English
Oh, and here’s a huge shocker: I’m human!!!
- What’s your third favorite color?
- How do you get those annoying, stray pieces of popcorn our of your mouth, gums, teeth, etc…? Only asking cuz I’m dealing with that right now.
This is going to get gross, so anyone who thinks this question is uncomfortable, DON’T READ THIS ANSWER!!! I remove ’em with my tongue, fingernails, toothbrush, rinsing out the mouth, etc.
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Nothing that requires moving more than an inch or two (or at least – I try, anyway).
- How many times in a day do you eat?
Look, I don’t like this question. It’s got nothing to do with being ashamed or thinking I eat too much, I simply think that this question is too personal to be asking people. Trust me, I’m not saying this cause it struck a nerve (as it hasn’t) – it simply strikes me as too personal and something I’d rather not know about anyone as it’s prying (though, I know that you don’t mean it in a bad way, Lydia. I’m not going after you, don’t worry).
- What’s your favorite cereal?
MY BEST POST(S):
All of ’em XD
And whoever else would love to do this!!! If you are reading this, you are automatically nominated!
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES (AND WHOEVER ELSE DECIDES TO JOIN IN):
What are some movies/books that you would recommend to me?
Spontaneous or plan-ahead-sort?
Today, this very hour, could be your last. What is the one thing that you would do if you knew that today was your last day?