Food glorious food
We’re anxious to try it
Three banquets a day!
Our favourite diet!
Sorry, sorry – couldn’t resist throwing in the song Food Glorious Food from the movie Ice Age 2.
So, in all seriousness, I have been nominated for the food award by the fabulous Lydia Potter! Thanks, Lydia! She’s a great blogger – go check her out!
I’m actually getting tired of seeing this image as the only image we can put up in these food award posts, so I’m going to throw in some more images as the award logo so that my nominees can then pick which one they want and that way it spices things up.
Here are the other images you can use to put at the top of your post for this if I nominate you and you choose to do it:
There! Now you can choose and we don’t have that same boring old picture all the time.
In fact, I’m going to tweak the rules a little as well here:
THE NEW AND TWEAKED RULES:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://elishamcfarland.com/ – Click here for the pingback
- Use the same featured image as your nominator. But if you are tired of that same image, you are allowed to pick another one, or use the same one as your nominator but also throw in others for your nominees to choose from.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
- Do you like dried fruit?
Yes, if it’s dried sultanas or raisins.
- Have you ever eaten squirrel?
NOOOOOO!!!!! But I know a guy who’s eaten some crocodile before…and I’m not kidding!!!!
- What is your favorite soup?
I don’t remember what it was called, but I had it at my grandmother’s while visiting her for month earlier this year – it had meat (I think it was beef) and some certain types of vegetables (don’t remember specifically what) and a few spices and herbs. It was really delicious!
- How do you like your steak cooked?
- When was the last time you ate a pasta dish and what was it?
Um…I had pasta and cheese a couple nights ago for dinner. Does that count?
Elisha (Yeah, I know he’s the creator, but I’m allowed to have fun and nominate him, too)
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
Have you ever pulled a prank on someone involving food? If so, please share if you want to
What is a food you absolutely hate?
What is a food you can’t live without?
Ever cooked a combo dish?
Would you consider a career as a cook in a restaurant?
And I would like to apologise for my lack of story posting on here. Have been busy with studies and whatnot. Since tomorrow is the weekend, I’ll try and get some story posting done.
Thanks for reading!