I am so surprised! I did one Mystery Blogger Award just yesterday (one that was open for all to do) and today I have been actually nominated for the same award!!!
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answers the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
Shit! I forgot to share a link to my best posts in the previous Mystery Blogger Award post, so I’ll make sure that I do it in this one.
The creator of this award is apparently Okoto Engima
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
I love to write stories
I am able to write all sorts of genres extremely well
I’m a blogger
Do you like writing?
I don’t like it.
I love it.
Have you ever written poetry?
Yes, actually, I have. You can check them out by clicking here.
Who is your fave author?
James Rollins, Steve Barry, Suzanne Collins, James Dashner, A.G. Riddle, John Flanagan, Alex Scarrow, and Mystery guy (who is a blogger and is a excellent, talented damn writer! (Excuse my language) ).
Poetry or novels?
If you are asking which one I prefer to read, it will be novels, though I do love to read poetry.
If you are asking which one I prefer to write, well, that will ultimately depend on my mood and what I’m trying to convey. I love to write both and, while I love to write stories, sometimes I prefer to write poetry and other times I prefer to write stories. It depends on my mood and what I’m trying to convey.
Have you ever written something that you really wish you didn’t?
If you are referring to stories or poems, no, not really.
If you are referring to writing things in general – like in e-mails or comments or texts – yes, I certainly have.
Now, with regards to my best posts, if you mean best by most comments, it is this post:
If you mean by most views, it is this one:
If you mean ‘best’ by most likes, it is this one:
If you mean ‘best’ by quality and content, then *winces* I’m really torn…probably these ones (I can’t pick just one):
- The Strange Encounter
- The Icy Depths
- The Wolf Within
- You Are Too Significant
- Have You Ever Wondered?
- God Help Us All
- As Fleeting As Smoke
- A New Heart – Chapter 4
To list just a few 😇 Simply put, all my posts are best in quality and content 😏😆🤣
- Would you rather be half your height or double your weight?
- Celery in ice cream or pickle juice in place of milk in your cereal?
- What’s a topic that you talk about most?
- What time do you go to bed and wake up?
- What’s your favorite way of exercise?
- How much time do you spend on your blog each day?
- Broccoli cooked or raw?
Anyone else whom I didn’t nominate that wants to participate, feel free to join in the fun!
Have a great day/night!