So, I’m still working out the next chapter for Winter Kill, so you won’t be seeing that for a little bit yet, sorry, but then I saw this tag called The Decade Tag on Teresa’s blog, which I had begun to check out cause she would give some really cool story prompts which I’ve written several posts in response to. Bonus for this tag: on her site, she said that anyone who was interested could do it, so *shrugs* why not?
You can check out her post of the tag here: https://maplesswanderer.wordpress.com/2020/01/11/the-decade-tag/
- Please share a link to the creator of the tag: jesusluvsall.wordpress.com
- Share some highlights for you over the past decade and if you want, a few low points
- Tag whoever you wish to
- Ask them some questions
- Use any picture appropriate for such a tag
MY HIGHS AND LOWS:
Um…yeah, well. My lows are not up for discussion at the moment, apart from my father having three strokes around the end of 2018 and being in hospital for a while, which, as I’m sure you can imagine, was a very stressful and emotional time for us all. My highs have been: My father, despite having THREE strokes, was still able to walk, talk – the whole bit (apart from some memory loss) – and he has greatly recovered, which is such a relief! It’s nothing less than a miracle.
Getting published for the first time in 2019 and then that same year go on to publish about 5 other books.
Going to the theater thrice last year for the first time in years – both movies I went to see (one once, the other twice) were excellent and the second one – Frozen 2 – was well worth the price of admission, in my humble opinion.
Other highs have been with far less big things, more revolving around little things.
What was the last book you read?
The book Divergent in Veronica Roth’s famous Divergent trilogy.
What is your favorite adaptation?
Of a book? The movie adaption of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. It is EPIC!!! Strongly recommend both the books and the movies.
If you could write a book, what would it be about?
HAHAHAHA!!! I literally burst out laughing at this question, as will everyone else who’s been following this blog.
I’ve already done it.
Several times over.
If you could go back in time and tell your 10 year old self to become something, what would it be?
Whatever it would be about.
Whoever is interested.
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What is the best thing that has happened to you over the last decade?
- What is something that you have learnt (it doesn’t have to be profound) that you have learnt over the past 10 years?
- The last movie you watched at the theaters/on Netflix, Disney+, etc., etc./or on DVD?
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the last movie/TV series/Series’ episode/book you watched/read?
- Do you love my blog?
Enjoy, and have fun!!!!