I have been nominated for the “Liebster Award” by Irene. Thank you Irene!
Whenever I do an award post, I am going to link back my previous award posts:
Here’s the link to her website: http://mysliceofmexico.ca/
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
What is the Liebster Award?
this award is meant as an instrument to encourage and mentor new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The award initially focused on bloggers with less than 2000 followers, but as its popularity burgeoned, this number has gone down to 200.
But the 200 thing is more of a guideline, apparently.
Half-full-glass or half-empty-glass person?
The glass is both.
Driver or passenger?
For everyone else’s safety, I will be a passenger (ha ha)
Fish in the water or land lover?
Early or late person?
The rest of the questions was asking favourite:
Food and beverage(s)
Lasagna, pizza, chocolate.
What are beverages?
Sport(s) (play or watch)
I would play some.
- Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games trilogy)
- Rue (The Hunger Games – 1st book)
- Lucy Pevensie (The Chronicles of Narnia movie trilogy)
- Virgil and John Tracy (Thunderbirds Are Go! TV series)
- Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park)
Day of the week
Do you like Math?
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m human
- I live in the Milky Way Galaxy
- I eat
- I drink
- I breathe
- I sleep
- I walk
- I talk
- I write
- I’m a blogger
- I’m a female
I only know like 1 or 2 new bloggers, so I will list them as well as any other bloggers that I know started this year, but I don’t know enough to make 11.
I’m sorry, I don’t know enough to make 11 nominations.
- There are seven crows on a tree. You shoot one. How many are left?
- How many times can you subtract 6 from 30?
- I am in everything, but not in anything. What am I?
- When is it bad luck to be followed by a big black cat?
- Who was the fastest runner in the whole world?
- Betty rode into town on Friday, and rode out again two days later, on Friday. How?
- What word is always spelled incorrectly?
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?
- I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?
- You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island. Explain how the tractor got there?
- What six letter word when you take away one letter leaves twelve?
Hope you enjoy participating!
All novels and short stories on this blog are the works of @rue202 and Racheal’s Novels Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of the author is strictly not allowed. You may use excerpts and links or reblogs of this material provided that complete and clear credit is given to rue202 and Racheal’s Novels with clear directions to the original content.