I have been nominated for the Blogging Award. Thank you, bottomlesscoffee007 for nominating me! You really should check out his blog – Bottomless CoffeeSimple Atmospherics.
My blog is for me to post my stories for your entertainment. From everyone’s comments so far, I would say you are really enjoying my stories. Hope you all enjoy reading through my blog.
Questions to answer:
1) – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (the most annoying question on earth, I know)
Answer: Ummmm…..*shrug* I’ll let you know when I find Doc and Marty.
2) – If you could go to the moon for free, would you go?
Answer: Would be quite interesting, so yeah, maybe.
3) – What is your biggest fear?
Answer: I honestly don’t know.
4) – In what do you find yourself more brave than others?
Answer: Putting my stories up online.
5) – If you could have one non pet as a pet (and it wouldn’t be dangerous), what would it be?
Answer: A dinosaur.
6) – What makes you peaceful and what makes you nervous?
Answer: Writing stories is one of the things that make me peaceful. There are a few things that make me nervous.
7) – What is one of your qualities which could be both positive for most but negative for others?
Answer: I can’t think of any.
8) – Which country would you visit just for the food?
Answer: Italy. The food sounds delicious!
9) – Do you remember your first kiss? Care to share the story?
Answer: Hasn’t happened yet.
10) – What was your most embarrassing moment?
Answer: Years ago, when I was somewhere between the ages of 8-10, I wrote a short story that had a proposal at the end. I was writing it for English. The person who had written the English book had instructions that I was to look in a Thesaurus to try and find descriptive adjectives. So, I just followed those instructions with the proposal scene, using all these fancy adjectives and words to describe it. (I did go overboard with it, I have to admit). My mother read it and decided to go read it OUT LOUD to my father and the rest of my family.
Oh, the inhumanity!
My father did not say anything, but I was so embarrassed and mortified, that it quickly cured me of my romanticist personality and notions. They still tease me about it.
(sarcastically) Thanks, Mum.
11) – Do you prefer blinds or curtains?
Answer: I really don’t care.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could go to the moon for free, would you?
- What is your biggest fear?
- In what do you find yourself more brave than others?
- If you could have one non pet as a pet (and it wouldn’t be dangerous), what would it be?
- What makes you peaceful and what makes you nervous?
- What is one of your qualities which could be positive for most but negative for others?
- Which country would you visit just for the food?
- Do you remember your first kiss? Do you want to share the story?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Do you prefer blinds or curtains?
All novels and short stories on this blog are the works of @rue202 and Racheal’s Novels Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of the author is strictly not allowed. You may use excerpts and links or reblogs of this material provided that complete and clear credit is given to rue202 and Racheal’s Novels with clear directions to the original content.